Monday, March 3, 2014

Taylor Lynn 2nd Birthday

Taylor Lynn my beautiful niece.


I miss you completely, and think of you daily.


I am comforted knowing your running around healthy in heaven, with no pain.


It's been 9 months since we have seen your smiling face.


I can't wait for the day I get to see you again and tell you how much I love you.


Your brother is getting excited about your new sibling, he misses you deeply and hopefully your new sibling will help him feel more closer to you.


Your Mom and Dad miss you and love you forever.


The world is different without you by our sides to watch you grow.


Thanks for being our guardian angel watching over and protecting us in our lives.


Your turning 2 years old and I know your eating cake in heaven.


We all remember the day you were born being so small but yet so strong.


We all knew you were special with every moment we spent with you.


You lived life to the fullest and showed us all to be brave.


You were our rock when we watched you go through all your trials here on earth.


You taught us so many lessons that will last our whole life, what an impression you left.


We love you Taylor Lynn and wish you a Happy Birthday.


Your Aunt, Laurel.

No comments:

Post a Comment