Friday, May 12, 2017

Grandma's Birthday

My Mother turned another year older and my kiddos couldn't wait to celebrate. Birthdays are kinda a big deal when it comes to the Wadsworth household so of course we knew some small decorations were going to be in store. Our plans were a bit derailed as we had a flood in the basement of the house and that is a whole different post. We did get kicked out of the basement and the kitchen so we ate lunch with pizza in the entry way.








During the day we relaxed from the rush moving of the furniture with the flood and just really took the day with such ease.





For dinner my Father decided it would be easiest with no kitchen in the house to just go out and eat. We of course went to one of the favorites and LaFrontera never lets us down. Free suckers at the end are an added bonus.






When we arrived home we decided why not try to make the best of this houseless birthday for my Mom and we took it out to the garage. We set up some chairs and a table, we even went over board and threw up a sign for our decorations. I think the birthday fiasco turned out fantastic and I hope my mother knows how loved she is and how great of a woman each day she shows us all how to be. We love you Mom, Happy Birthday!
















We of course ended the night with watching Moana on a big screen right in the living room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment