Thursday, August 16, 2018

SAHM

I have wanted this day to come since I first held Andie in my arms many moons ago, I can't believe its finally here! Yes we aren't in a good financial spot or even living on our own but the blessings I know that will come from me being home with my adorable kids will be so worth it. 

My last day with Intermountain was (June 24th) right before my five year mark, has it really been that long? I have done receptionist work and learned so much about sleep, even how to perform sleep studies. I don't know when I will need to know this much information about sleep again but I don't regret any of my experiences I had here. Plus now whenever I wake up from a dream my first thought is wow I just had some REM sleep (nerd alert!).

I am excited to see where life takes us from here, plus hopefully my OCD will thank me for being able to get our home a little bit more organized! Of course how could I not mention how ecstatic Andie, Jake and even Brooklyn are excited to not have to say goodbye to Mom anymore. Woot woot, mom life :)

1 comment: