Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Jake 4 Years 2 Months

Jake Oliver my boy, just like that your already another month older. Jake I don't know how my sweet energetic little guy is already going well into his 5th year of life but my goodness boy I don't want you to grow up so quickly. Jake you are going to have so many exciting great things happening in your life, I just know it! I love you! Jake at 4 years 2 months...


1. Jake loves playing outside. Now that it is getting warmer we spend the majority of our time outside. Jake is loving the freedom of the outdoors compared to the cramped up basement we live in. Jake got a chance to play at a neighbors house with his sisters and even though it scared me half to death that is something Jake doesn't have, Jake has no fear!


2. Jake is cavity free. Jake went to the dentist for his 6 month checkup and passed with flying colors. Jake is still cavity free and even though I am not sure how he does it since he hates brushing his teeth and its a battle everyday. Jake did amazing and even got pictures of his teeth done this time around as he was so brave, they even let him polish his teeth (last time he thought it was too hot). I am SO PROUD of my boy, SO PROUD!


3. Jake loves Coldstone. We decided one day to take the kids out to an ice cream shop and boy was Jake in heaven. Picking your own ice cream out of all those flavors and then adding in whatever is wanted, Jake thought it was the best thing ever! Jake ate his Coldstone ice cream and also finished off half of Moms, half of Dads plus Brooklyn's. I will definitely be taking Jake back to Coldstone again someday soon.


4. Jake likes learning about Planets. Jake dreams about going to space one day, it's his newest obsession. I want Jake to be whomever he wants to be in this life but my goodness I don't think I can send my little boy off to space. Jake found some fun songs on YouTube that he loves singing along with. We have found some neat space videos, Jake is loving this obsession!


5. Jake went to a car show. Jake loved his first car show but I think he was more expecting to see Lightning McQueen, Mater and all the gang. Jake still enjoyed the red cars and especially loved that he was able to at least see Smokey. Jake was a little bit in car heaven!


6. Jake is funny. Jake says some of the darnedest things and I wish that I could remember them all, maybe one day I will get better at this whole recording life thing. One thing I do remember is whenever Jake farts he will pause and then state, "Did you like that?" with the most serious tone and then a little giggle after. I love my little jokester man!


7. Jake hates animal smells. We went to Wheeler Farm for a family day and Jake was loving it. The playgrounds, the stream running down the whole farm, the ducks he could chase, the open fields he could run his heart out. Jake was loving everything about the farm except when we actually got to the animals. Jake was gagging so bad with all the animals stating how badly they stunk. It was the most hilarious thing but also the worlds saddest thing as well but seeing Jake struggle when I couldn't do anything else to help in his time of need, breaks a Moms heart. I don't think we will be going back to visit farm animals in awhile.


8. Jake got a haircut. Jake got another haircut by his Daddy and of course each time Jake is adorable. Jake loves being able to spend any one on one time with his Dad as right now his time is limited with Daddy being gone at school and work all the time. Jake is the best and most handsome little boy ever, I am so happy he got his Daddy's good looks. I love you so much my boy!


Jake Oliver, I am so in love with you my boy. You have such a love in your heart for your family and especially for your Momma. I love that you are a Moms boy and know exactly when to come up and give me the biggest hug telling me you love me. Your Mom needs those more then anything and you my boy give the best hugs. Jake I know that in your life you will do such amazing great things and the people you will touch will be remarkable. I love you my space loving, McQueen loving, Mac & Cheese loving boy! You are my world baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment