Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Andie Dental Appt.

A month ago when we went to the dentist Andie had a small cavity that needed fixing. The office was running really far behind so the appointment ran long but Andie handled the laughing gas like a champ. I don't even think she realized she got a shot because of the laughing gas. I love this dental office we take the kids too, they are fantastic!



Andie kept wanting to sing and dance while on the laughing gas it was hilarious but because of the fact we were working on her mouth this whole singing thing didn't work out as well as she probably hoped it would. I had to hold down her hands and legs the whole time because the dancing just wouldn't stop, haha. Andie I love you so very much and your singing, dancing, out going personality.










I am so glad that Andie handled her appointment like a champ and got nail polish and lipstick as a reward. Her poor lip got bitten a lot even though I warned her multiple times not to do that because of the fact she would get hurt. Hopefully her lip will heal quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment