Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mothers Day 2018

Mothers Day this year I knew would be filled with mixed emotions and not much happening because on Sundays Mom just tries to nap whenever possible for work that night. We had a family dinner Saturday night which was eventful. The kids enjoyed their time, especially with all the jello.








 Andie is always singing into whatever she can get her hands on, she is my little rockstar!


Sunday Mom got to sleep in and then we all went to church. The kids got me some chocolate we could share, flowers, cookies to make and a cool shark popper thing haha (think dollar toy haha) plus I could never forget their handmade crafts which are the best thing! After church I slept more while the kids decorated cookies and when I awoke I got to spend a bit with the kids before heading off to work.













The best part about work though was we had a patient no show and I was able to go home and spend the rest of the evening with my husband. Mothers Day was pretty great even with it being a difficult one as well just realizing I might not have more kids, I am so blessed for the 3 wonderful ones I have though. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment