Monday, April 23, 2018

Family School Night

Now that I am a "mostly" a stay at home Mom I am able to make a lot of school events. I love this especially because come fall I am going to have two kids in school already, wow time surely does FLY! I have been able to make a couple of Andie's parent and pastries mornings and she has loved it (so have I). The most recent school event was the science fair for families. Zachary was at school and work himself that night so I took Andie, Jake & Brooklyn on my own. The kids each got a new science book of their choice, Andie chose penguins, Jake dinosaurs and Brooklyn puppies of course. We then built a maze with a marble and magnet and paper plate. We made sculptures with straws and tape. We even had some pizza dinner. Overall it was a great night we were able to spend together as a family making more memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment