Thursday, April 26, 2018

Andie Field Trip

Andie went on her first ever field trip and she was ecstatic. Of course one of the first things I did when I got the note saying the Kindergarteners were going on a field trip, was text the teacher to ask to chaperone. Yes I am that paranoid of a mother that I would have to tag along (don't worry Andie loved that I was coming)!


Andie had so much fun on the bus, at the aquarium and of course the only thing that could of been better was if her best friends Mitzy and Aritzi were in the same group as us, but their Mom came too. In our group was Alyssa, Jose, Brayden, Amelia and Andie. Before heading to the bus the kids had a pastry for breakfast in the classroom. While at the aquarium we had to go to a special class and Andie was able to see a lizard up close and touch a snake.























I would say the field trip was a success and Andie can't wait to go on one again next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment