Thursday, April 5, 2018

Andie 5 Years 8 Months

Andie Noelle my goodness girl you just keep growing up on me! Andie you have a love for life and everyone around you. I have never seen someone love people more then you do even when you claim boys have cooties haha. Andie my girl at 5 years 8 months old...

1. Andie started swim lessons. Andie has become swimming obsessed, the water is a family favorite. Andie was given the choice to start dance lessons or swim lessons. This was probably the hardest decision of her whole entire life thus far. Andie after a major struggle of back an forth decided to do swimming lessons first. Andie has loved learning how to swim an watching her get more and more comfortable in the water makes me so proud but also SO VERY NERVOUS!


2. Andie went sledding for the first time. Andie has always had a love for snow and building snowman's. One of these winters I am going to take the kids to Canada and experience that amazing snowiness there. We finally went out and bought all the snow gear we needed and had the best snow day. Andie didn't want to stop sledding and could go up and down that giant hill all day long. We love the snow and hope we get another sledding day soon.


3. Andie said goodbye to her Uncle who will be serving a mission. Andie has loved being able to have two of her Uncles living in the same house as her for the past year. She was able to get to close to her Uncles. Nathan left for his mission and Andie is so worried about him leaving for two whole years. I can't believe when he gets back Andie will be 7.5 years old, wow!


4. Andie loves drawing. YouTube is the greatest thing ever and I wish that I had that availability to it when I was younger. My kids usually will use YouTube to there advancement. Andie has recently been using it for tutorials on how to draw. Andie is my little creative artist and we have always known that but with her art classes from YouTube its the best thing ever. Great job Andie!


5. Andie tumbled in her flip flops. After swim lessons one day Andie got so excited she started running to the van and might of tripped and fell down. Poor girl scrapped up her face pretty good and I am hoping it won't turn into a black eye. Now the flip flops will be retired for a little bit because Andie is too scared to wear them again haha.


6. Andie loves giraffes. Andie still has a favorite animal and it is giraffes of all animals. If I have learned anything its that your kids will love whatever they are around. I wish I stuck with the animal theme with all the kids. Andie had a giraffe animal theme and I always tried to stick with that and now she loves giraffes, because she was around them all the time haha.


7. Andie loves her green bear. Andie got a little green bear from a dental appointment awhile ago and she loves that thing. Andie sleeps with it at night all the time and goes through on and off stages of having it nightly and switching for a different stuffed animal. That little green bear she has made a place in the Wadsworth home.


8. Andie is a worry bug. Andie is worried about Mom dying for some reason lately, I think she has my anxiety haha. I told Andie that I won't die soon I promise. Andie then turns around and looks at me and states, "What are you going to eat right?" I busted out laughing because amen little sister Mommy does need to eat right. There you go keeping Mom on the right track throughout my life, this is why Andie is my oldest! I love you!


Andie my girl you are the sweetest little thing. You and I are great friends and I love that we can have such a strong relationship. Andie when I was younger and dreamt of being a Mom I always dreamed of having a little girl that I could love and be best friends with. Andie you have exceeded all of my dreams. You are the most perfect girl and are a blessing sent to me that I will be thankful for each and every single day. I love you so much my Andie girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment