Friday, April 6, 2018

Valentines Day 2018

Valentines Day, I don't know about you, but it seemed to sneak up on me quite quickly. Can you believe how fast this year is going already? I decided quite last minute to make some cookies with the kids and take them to Daddy. Zach had school all day and then was going to head straight to work. We weren't going to be able to see our handsome guy all day long and we wanted to change that. The kids loved making cookies, especially knowing we would be taking them to Dad. The heart we all put into those were so fun.












We met up with Daddy last minute at McDonalds and had dinner for 5 minutes together and gave the kids the traditional stuffed animal and chocolate from Mom and Dad. I never suspected the kids would all love their animals just that much. Andie was a bit bummed knowing that on Valentines Day she wouldn't get a toy but just an animal but even she LOVED IT! Jake is so happy with his teddy bear and he talks about how it is just like Mr. Beans haha.








Daddy of course rushed off to work and was a few minutes late but I think it was a well worth visit. We played until the kids were tired and ready for bed. I think it was a pretty fantastic Valentines Day and I spent it with the ones I love the most! Happy Valentines Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment