Tuesday, April 17, 2018

St. Patricks Day 2018

I need to do better at pulling out my green food coloring on St. Patricks Day the next couple of years. Even if all the green food failed me at least I managed to get mostly everyone to wear some sort of green color even when it came to Sunday attire as we celebrated by going to the Jordan River Temple Openhouse. I was so excited to be able to take the kids inside the temple especially as they are getting older and understanding more.


As we walked through I tried to explain as much as I could about each of the rooms and how Mom and Dad got married in a temple and they can too. Andie was in pure heaven and even went through again with Grandpa and Grandma. Jake and Brooklyn loved it but at there young age once was enough so we went and watched a movie in the van eating cookies while we waited for Andie. I am so happy that I was able to show the kids how amazing the temples really truly are outside and in.










Since my Mothers birthday is next weekend we all gathered as a family after the open house and had some dinner together. LaFrontera is the best! Before we arrived for dinner we took the long way from the temple back to the van and had the kids try out a bus for the first time. Jake loved every bounce in the back of the bus and the girls thought it was pretty grand too. Brooklyn just thought it would take us to Disneyland and Andie loves to experience anything for the first time.













I love making these memories with my kids as a family, it really is the best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment