Saturday, April 14, 2018

Jakes 4th Birthday

Just like that my little boy is four years old. WOW! Jake my boy I love you so very much, so much! This year Jake debated between having a Lego party, Batman Lego party, Mr. Bean party, Baymax party or even another McQueen party heck there was probably even more themes in there haha. We finally decided another McQueen birthday must go into the books and Jake loved every moment of it.


We of course had our traditional birthday themed wall and Jake loved it. I love that after four birthdays Jake knows how Mom loves to take pictures so he immediately stood by the wall and said, "Mom take a picture so I can open my presents." I love my boy and I am pretty sure he loved all his toys of course the IPad, Legos and little Cars were the favorite (basically everything).


































After presents we headed on upstairs to have some donuts, love this tradition. We ate up and then hung out for a bit while everyone got dressed and ready for the day. We of course had to pull out some new birthday toys and see how well they all worked, I love family time!























Jake requested for many months that he would like to go to Chuck E. Cheese. We decided to go to the nearest one to our home and it was a little of a disappointment me on mysids as the Chuck Mouse dude wouldn't even get a picture with Jake, pictures are my life! Jake was a bit disappointed as he wanted a picture of him and Chuck on his wall in his bedroom haha, his request not mine. Jake played his little heart out though and honestly enjoyed every moment of his first Chuck E. Cheese experience. Brooklyn hated the giraffe ride and Jakes favorite game was the water gun one of course. Andie just had fun running around picking anything and everything that she wanted to do haha.









































After Chuck E. Cheese since we didn't get much tickets for prizes we decided to just head to the nearest dollar store and had the kids pick out a prize there too. Boom! Jake loved every single moment of his special birthday day thus far but boy we were starving so of course Jakes favorite was the next stop, McDonalds.











McDonalds never disappoints to a four year old little boy come on hamburgers, fries, a toy and of course best of all playgrounds! After we had the kids play until tired and until we ran out of time, we went home for some cake. I actually went with cake that Jake would enjoy this time and it was chocolate, Jakes favorite!









Jake I hope you had the best birthday ever! I love celebrating your life because it is one of the best things that has happened to me, I love you so very much. Happy 4th Birthday my boy, now please slow down on your growth haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment