Monday, April 23, 2018

Andie 5 Years 10 Months

Andie Noelle your inching closer and closer to six years old and I just can't believe it. You are such an amazing first born little girl and truly test me as a parent as you show me by example how to truly be kind and caring. Andie you really have a heart of gold. Andie at 5 years 10 months old...

1. Andie celebrated Easter. Andie of course like any other holiday was so excited for Easter this year and I don't think we disappointed her with her first ever Descendants barbies. Andie loved being able to help her siblings find all their Easter eggs and of course candy is never a disappointment. This year Andie discovered that she loves dying eggs and eating hard boiled eggs as well, definitely a success!


2. Andie is our crafter (we all know that). Andie has been taking her crafting to the next level and has now started taping papers together to make huge posters. Andie has an imagination like none other and I hope that creativity never fades!


3. Andie has a favorite outfit. Andie is always wanting to wear an outfit that has these flower leggings and a purple fox shirt to go along with it. Andie asks to wear this outfit to school each and everyday (we have agreed for weekly), what can I say leggings are comfortable!


4. Andie wrote her first sad letter (hopefully last). Andie has some best friends in Kindergarten that I am sure I have mentioned before, Mitzy and Aritzi. Well those supposedly best friends told Andie that her shoes were old and they didn't like them (I have been meaning to get her new shoes because they are falling apart). This hurt Andie's feelings so much and she wrote the most sad letter ever stating how she wanted to come home, make a Mom cry! Andie added a little P.S. stating that she found a new friend. I am so happy that through Andie's heartache and hurt she is still able to stand above the rest of her classmates and find more friends that will treat her better.


5. Andie likes the movie Coco. The new Disney movie Coco has definitely turned into a family favorite. I think ever since we have gotten the movie it has been on replay ever since.


6. Andie loves doing homework. Andie is in Kindergarten so she doesn't actually get real homework but what Andie does get is workbooks that I have gathered from dollar stores and DI's as I have seen them. Andie loves doing all these worksheets and calls them her homework, she is always asking to do homework and keeping learning.


7. Andie loves Madagascar 3. I always love introducing kids to movies that at one point in time they find uninterested in. Well that was the exact case when it comes to Madagascar movies. Now is that time and Andie loves Madagascar 3. Andie loves the songs and fun characters, pretty sure the jaguar is her favorite but Andie also has a special place for giraffes in her heart.


8. Andie is still in swim lessons. Andie is loving swimming lessons and is actually getting quite amazing, wow! Andie is such a quick learner and can float and do strokes in the pool like wonder woman. I love my little fish!


9. Andie went to a temple open house. Andie went to the Jordan River Temple Openhouse and loved it. Andie didn't just even go through once but she went through twice and LOVED IT! Andie stated it is so beautiful inside and she was just ecstatic that after so long she could go inside a temple. I love how important temples are to Andie!


10. Andie has a chore hate. Andie is my little helper and each morning when Mom is ready to do chores there is one little girl always by my side. Andie has decided before she can help Mom with any chores she has to wear this pink baseball hat to do it all and its the cutest thing ever! I guess there is some bonuses to my little girl growing up.


Andie my girl you are so amazing and I love watching you grow and learn new things. I love seeing what your interested in as you enter each new month and what amazing things you can do. I love you so much and I am so happy that I get to be your mother forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment