Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Sunday

Spending time with your family is my favorite thing about Sunday. Zachary doesn't have to worry about work or school and I don't have to worry about paying bills. Its a day once a week that we get to spend time together as just the Wadsworth family.

We went to church in our new ward for the first time. We were starving by the time we got home that dinner was quickly thrown together. We made stir fried rice and it was delicious. We then cuddled up on our couch with Andie crawling around on the floor while watching Monk, episode after episode. I love that show it is pretty hilarious.

I love Sundays. I love being able to get spiritually fed and then the time you get to spend with your family makes it that much better. I am so thankful for my husband and how hard he works all week long. I love our day of rest to finally just relax and be together as a a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment