Andie Noelle only one more month and you will already be five years old. That means you have a month post for each year of your life for almost five years and that is shocking to me. I love you my princess and I hope you never forget how much a Mothers love really is. Andie at 4 years 11 months old...
1. Andie celebrated Easter. Andie was excited for the Easter bunny to come to the Wadsworth home and I don't think it disappointed as she got her first trolls toy, yeah! Andie loved hunting for the eggs and even helping her siblings make sure they found all the right colors too.
2. Andie got a new swimsuit. Andie picked out her own suit this year and I think she made a great choice. I was concerned about how low the back might go but when she tried it on it was perfect. I love how much you love it my girl!
3. Andie had her first dental procedure. Andie got her teeth all fixed up with that nasty large hole she had growing. Andie did fantastic with the anesthesia and fought it to the first last second. Just like Mom, Andie had a hard time waking up but we bought her some more trolls toys so the surgery was worth it in her eyes. Plus Andie pulls off silver teeth quite well.
4. Andie went to Disneyland. Andie has been to Disneyland five times now in her life and my goodness does she love it. Andie this year loved trying the new rides for bigger kids as she is getting taller like: Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad & Radiator Springs. Of course Andie's favorite rides were: It's a Small World, Mators Junkyard Jamboree, Tarzans Treehouse, Jumping Jellyfish (this was her ultimate favorite), The Little Mermaid ride and of course meeting all the characters to fill up her signature book. Andie's souvenir was a Moana barbie doll.
5. Andie is looking forward to Kindergarten. Andie is constantly being reminded that it is coming up so quickly at preschool and her registering and all. Andie is growing up so quickly and each day I am amazed at how big she is getting, she is in the 56% average for her age with height/weight combined. Andie is so excited to be advancing in her schooling.
6. Andie stated some funny things this month. When we were driving to Disneyland we drove by a lot of cows, Andie kept saying, "wow there is so many elephants out here." Then when we were driving over a dam bridge. Worried Andie states, "We are going to fall in the ocean if we fall off this dam bridge." The way she stated it was hilarious. In Disneyland with her bubble Ariel blower she told all the bubbles to go to Jesus in the sky, it was the cutest thing ever!
7. Andie loves Arizona. Andie thinks Arizona is so pretty and she especially loves the red canyon rocks. Andie is very excited to one day have a house of her own that is closer to Disneyland for us to go more often, and of course to have a house in general finally haha.
8. Andie loves ice cream. Andie is constantly asking if we can go on ice cream runs to just grab some ice cream from somewhere. Andie loves, loves, loves it!
Andie my girl you have been through so much adventure this past month with our family vacation. You are blossoming into a beautiful smart women and each day with you is such a treasure. I love you my princess, always and forever!