Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blood Draw

Andie went in for a blood draw on July 26th for a study she is in. As soon as we walked into the patient room in her doctors office she started to cry because of seeing this board. 


Andie must remember from last month when she got her blood drawn and the same thing happened to her. I felt so bad and wanted to cuddle her and tell her it was ok but the blood draw hadn't even happened yet. 


Andie did so good. I played some fun movies she loves on my phone to try to calm her the best I could. She was so tired after the blood draw, it really wore her out. We stopped by Walmart on the way home from the doctors office to get her a little something from the toy section for doing so good.


Andie got a stroller for her doll. I figured this was a good little gift for her to help her walk as she pushes her baby around the house. Andie looks so cute pushing the stroller around. I love my little girl and how brave she was today!

No comments:

Post a Comment