Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween 2014

I always seem to plan our Halloween costumes for the kids a year in advance. I knew I wanted Andie to be a cheerleader and Jake to be a football. AND Guess what they were....YES a cheerleader and a football!




















We went trunk or treating this year and it was actually kind of fun, as a parent. Kids get so much candy from just a parking lot and you don't have to spend hours driving them house to house. I don't think it's as fun in the kids point of view, so I have mixed emotions about it!










After trunk or treating we went over to Zach's patients houses for some trick or treating. It was fun to get to meet the people Zach sees daily.






Halloween was a success this year and Andie and Jake are adorable in their costumes! I have ideas for 2015 running through my head now, costumes are so much fun!
















No comments:

Post a Comment