Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sick Kiddos

Andie and Jake both gave Mommy a little scare. On Wednesday afternoon just before I was about to leave work my mom called me up stating the little ones had temperatures. I called over to the pediatrician and they were able to fit them in first thing Thursday morning.


I didn't go into work the next day but rather took my sick kiddos to the doctor and pharmacy. Jake and Andie were so sick, Jake had it worse but Andie got worse before getting better.




I never saw Jake so lifeless before as he laid miserably on his Mommy all day. Sore throats (strep), majorly bad earaches, a congested cough and a high fever for them both. The kiddos were started up on antibiotics.



Jake and Andie did so good with taking their medicine (for the most part) they got sick of it after a bit and went through phases wanting it and not wanting anything to do with it. I am so glad they are both feeling back to their energetic self now.


I love my Andie and Jake, don't get sick again!

No comments:

Post a Comment