Sunday, November 6, 2016

Temple

After my last temple experience I was in need of a new one to improve my mood some, plus Zachary and I had some questions to get answered. I think it did just that with our temple trip. New plans are laid out and it always feels amazing to have your goals set out so we can see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Life is hard but going through life with each other with our amazing kiddos makes living completely worth it.


Sometimes we go through hard times thinking our life is just a horrible wreck and no one cares but if we just clear our heads and really focus on what we want our life to mean we realize how truly blessed we are. Yes I don't have a house, a career, money, the best fashion or a great figure BUT all those things are just worldly anyways and why do we want to have our lives revolve around worldly standards when in reality they don't make anyone happy long term.


So here is a refocused me working on me and my family to live in the world and not to be of the world. Life is worth living we just have to find those things important to us long term to see just how worth living it really is. I love my husband and our three amazing kids!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the temple, and so glad that the two of you love to go together! :) Is that the bountiful temple? Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete