Friday, October 5, 2018

Brooklyn 2 Years 8 Months

Brooklyn Riley your another month older and wiser too, wow how time is flying by. Brooklyn you have truly blessed our family by being in it with your sweet contagious laugh, smile and love. You my girl are one very special girl and I hope you never forget that. Brooklyn at 2 years 8 months old...

1. Brooklyn gained a new Aunt. Brooklyn had her Uncle Dallin get married and she loved having the princess join the family. Mikayla is the sweetest girl and we all love her, Brooklyn definitely gives her stamp of approval as well. Brooklyn loved playing with all her cousins and of course wanted to eat some cake all day long, she was so happy when she finally was able to at the reception that night.


2. Brooklyn loves free lunch. I still find it so fascinating that I used to go to the free lunch program in the parks and now here I am taking my children. Brooklyn loves the outdoors, especially the added playground time and no one has ever hated free food.


3. Brooklyn calls us Mommy-ah and Daddy-ah. Brooklyn has always been one to make up nicknames for people and they just kind of stick most of the time. Daddy-ah and Mommy-ah are such great ones. I think its funny because I call Zach Daddy-o but apparently Brooklyn had to put her twist on things, I love it!


4. Brooklyn likes dressing up. Brooklyn has been just a little obsessed, haha who am I kidding, ALOT obsessed with dressing up like a princess. Brooklyn makes the most beautiful princesses and I don't know why I didn't pull out all these dress up dresses out sooner. I love me my princess Brooklyn.


5. Brooklyn was sick. Poor Brooklyn is like her Momma and happens to get sick quite a bit. This month was no change and Brooklyn managed to catch a little stomach bug of some kind. Its a good thing Brooklyn knows how to use a bucket and is so patient to carry it around all day with her if she changes rooms or even decides to run around a play for a second. I am sorry you got my bad genetics girl, I love you!


6. Brooklyn went to the movies. Brooklyn went to the big TV at the theater and watched "Incredibles 2". Brooklyn absolutely loved baby Jack-Jack from the movie, who doesn't love his amazing magic powers after that shower. I think Brooklyn has a new obsession after all it already fits into the baby category that she loves so much. Brooklyn actually managed the movie as good as could be expected but I definitely think the popcorn and drink helped keep her contained a bit too.


7. Brooklyn loves to be like her sister. Brooklyn when it comes to her older sister Andie is a follower and loves to do what Andie does. Andie is trying to learn how to do some handstands so of course Brooklyn had to join in on the fun. Brooklyn actually did quite well and after some practice and some courage build up she was doing fantastic on her own! Proud of you baby girl!


8. Brooklyn watched Fireworks. I don't know how many times this little girl has seen fireworks but I know it hasn't been that many if at all, so we knew we had to take advantage. I think Brooklyn handled it okay-ish, is that even a real word? Brooklyn was scared of the loud noises and had to hide under a blanket but she kept room enough for her to actually watch the fireworks which is a step up from what some of her siblings do haha.


Brooklyn Riley my girl you are amazing and I love watching you experience life. You always bring so much joy to me and I don't know what I would do without you and I hope I never have to find out. Your the perfect little package and the only thing wrong is that you keep growing up on me and I just want you to stay little forever haha. I love you so very much, you will do amazing things in this life I have no doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment