Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Apartment Hunting

The Wadsworth Family has been living in my parents basement since September. This may seem like a nice set up (which it is, for my parents kindness of letting in my family) but, a little bedroom sure is crammed with a little girl and two adults. The last time we were in a little room was right when we were married and lived in Zachs oldest sisters basement. 



(I wish I took pictures when we had our stuff in it). Once again it was a nice set up and more convenient for us, because we didn't have our tables, couches or baby yet. I am surprised how much we have stuffed into this little bedroom of ours : bed, crib, dresser, mini fridge, diapers, garbages, baby toys, etc...We have been apartment hunting for someplace to live. 



(where the swing was is now a crib, plus Christmas happened so the toys are over flowing all over the room) I didn't think it would be this hard to find a place we liked and felt comfortable with. Lots of places stated that we would need a two bedroom apartment because of our little Andie. She is only 7 months old she does not need her own room yet, I don't want to pay the extra money for her to have her own room yet. Its been a long journey trying to find the right place to fit the Wadsworth Family. We finally did it though so don't worry! March 1st is our goal to get into our own place again. Hopefully everything works out for us because I do miss being able to make my home cooked meals, clean my house and decorate. Thank you Mom and Dad for your love of allowing us to invade your home in our time of need!

No comments:

Post a Comment