Friday, January 11, 2013

Fresh Start

There is nothing better than a new year and a fresh start. 2013 I can tell is already going to be a good year of getting my life more organized, happier and healthier. I have set a few goals as I am sure many people do at the beginning of a year, but one of my goals is to actually keep my goals I set (sad).

1. Make it to the Temple at least twice a month.


2. Make it to all scheduled events on time (I am always late).

3. Get dressed before noon every day (sad I know but when you have no job or car, getting dressed seems to get missed).

4. Exercise 3-4 times a week.


5. Reach my weight goal.

6. Accomplish one big project every month (sewing, recipe book, scrapbook, etc...).


7. Make and accomplish a "To Do" list daily.

8. No candy, pop, pastries, etc... (unless it's a holiday or birthday).

9. Plan date nights once a week (so they actually happen).


10. Spend time with family and enjoy 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment