Sunday, October 27, 2013

Andie 1 Year 4 Months

Andie is getting to be such a grown up. I need to stop blinking already. Before I know it Andie will be graduated from High School and heading off on her own. It amazes me everyday just how much she learns and grows. At 1 year 4 months....

1. Andie has learned to walk. She has finally decided her time has come and she takes off. I love it! Everyone always told me to enjoy it while she couldn't walk but come on she was still able to get into everything and move just as fast as she is now. I am so happy my little girl can walk :)


2. Andie is a climber. I posted this last month too but boy is she a climber. My Dad said to me one day when I was picking her up from being babysat that "I am glad she is yours". Yes I am glad this active little girl is mine too. Bookshelves, Couches, Desks, Tables and Chairs. Nothing can stop this little one!


3. Andie loves the colour Red. I think her love started with Minnie Mouse and expanded on to The Little Mermaid. We went car shopping this past month and Andie pointed at all the Red cars. I think she is satisfied with our new car :)


4. Andie is such an outgoing flirty little girl. Andie blows kisses at anyone who will blow them to her and she gives high fives out like there candy. Andie will repeat funny actions if people laugh, for example she swung her arm and hit my cheek on accident when I was carrying her. I laughed so she laughed too. When we stopped laughing she says "and I was like" and she will swing her arm to make us laugh again. She will do this over and over.


5. Andie is starting to get an idea what she wants. She is in the pointing phase which helps us out so much. Andie will point outside or to food or drinks. Andie will point to toys she wants to play with, movies she wants to watch or clothes she wants to wear. Andie is getting so smart!


6. Andie takes after her mother and is scared of animals. Good thing I am allergic so I can use it as my excuse, hopefully Andie will be too! She is ok with dogs and other animals from a distance but as soon as they get to close she freaks out. I feel so bad for her watching her be so scared. Good thing I can take that fear away by picking her up!


7. Andie is so helpful. She is going to be the best big sister! Zachary and I have made it a goal not to get mad at her if she is trying to help. Even if that means watching her put dirty clothes in with the clean clothes or throwing away her toys when we are picking up garbage. She tries her hardest to do what Mom and Dad are doing. I am so proud of my Andie for picking up her toys, throwing her diapers away, and helping Mom and Dad whenever she possibly can :)


8. Andies vocabulary grows everyday. She says so many things that I am sure I will miss a few on this list. Andie says : Mom, Dad, Ann, Bye, Ouch, Eat, I was like, Hi, Baby, Ariel. Andie understands what everything is and is quickly learning there names! I love watching her little brain work.


I can't believe my little girl is already 16 months old. Time is flying by but Andie will always be my little girl :)

1 comment: