Saturday, April 18, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter this year was pretty laid back. I wasn't feeling well so I didn't get fun photo shoot pictures or dye eggs or anything for Andie and Jake. They got their Easter baskets so at least it was something. Andie enjoyed the "Items" while Jake enjoyed the "Candy", between the two of them they loved the Easter baskets. 









All Easter weekend we watched General Conference which was amazing like it is each year. Go and watch it here if you happened to miss any of the sessions. Zachary and I were so inspired to be better husband/wife, father/mother, and just children of our Heavenly Father. We can't wait to make some changes in our home.


After Conference was over we went over to my parents house for our annual basement Easter egg hunt and yummy dinner. We even got a special privilege to meet my brothers girlfriend, she would make a good fit to the family he has our approval ;) Easter was simple but yet fantastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment