Thursday, April 28, 2016

Unlucky Year

Each even year Zachary and I dread it. We have the worst of luck and feel like everyone wants our money but we don't even have enough money for ourselves. Is it possible to have every even year so unlucky? Usually we have a big event to look towards such as wedding or birth of a baby but Brooklyn came a couple months early and this year we have no major life changing event. Its kind of a weird trail to be walking for us.


Some of our bad luck so far has been my back/hip problems. I am dealing well with that and was swimming at the rec center which has helped me SO MUCH, and I plan to continue to start back up after our vacation. We also had smaller things just as being so busy and not having much time together, those bad days everyone has, stressed with work, money being short, pants ripping in the middle of a store (fingers pointing at me), smashing my wedding ring and finger in a bookshelf, my OCD acting up frustrating me (sorry kids and husband who get my wrath). It didn't end there though. I got a wonderful ingrown toenail which the doctor did NOTHING about (last time I go to that instacare, no one helps). I might have taken some muscle relaxers and dug that darn thing out myself. Yes it was nasty, yes it hurt and yes there was puss. Doctor said it would fix itself and it wasn't even that bad, LIAR why else would I go to the doctor to fork out money we don't have?!


Okay the real point of this post was to update on our van which was in a shop for about three weeks due to engine light being on. The transmission was basically rebuilt and about 3,000 later we are all up and running. Yes it is our BAD LUCK YEAR! I'm almost nervous to see how the remaining eight months go. We all need a vacation and good thing it is about here! So say and extra prayer our van makes it on our long drive and we can enjoy at least one week of 2016 haha.


I don't want to end on such a bummed out note though because I truly am blessed. How can I not be thankful for the life I have with these three miracles! Life is good, but VERY stressful!

1 comment:

  1. Where are you going for your vacation? And so been thought what you have, it's tough. But stay close to each other that will help so much.

    ReplyDelete