Sunday, March 5, 2017

Andie 4 Years 7 Months

Andie Noelle your another month old and each month I look back on these month posts thinking how amazing it would be to have these in my life. I hope you look at these month posts as a blessing. You are a blessing in my life and I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments in your life thus far. Andie at 4 years 7 months...

1. Andie swallowed a penny. Andie came up to me and just uncontrollably started to cry. I couldn't tell if she was hurt, wanted something or just felt like crying. I was worried and everything I did wouldn't comfort her. I finally took Andie to her bed and sat their cuddling with her. Once she finally calmed down she told me she had swallowed a penny. What do you do with that information? I called the pediatrician and he basically said if she can handle eating and drinking and there is no pain we can dig for gold. Oh the joys! There was no problems so we just figured it would pass on it's own. Andie learned not to swallow a penny again!


2. Andie knows all the sounds to letters. Andie has learned so much in preschool, she literally is like a sponge and has been able to learn all her letters, sounds and can write and recognize them all. She can count to basically 50 and is constantly writing her letters, adding and wanting to play school games. I love Andie's ambition to learn!


3. Andie got a hair cut....at school! In preschool they started teaching the students how to use scissors. With this new learning experiment some of the girls tested on each others hair. Andie got some shorter sidebands from her friend and Mom was pretty dang upset, it will grow out though right?


4. Andie was in her first primary program. I remember being up on the stage in Primary and being so nervous to sing in front of my parents hoping maybe they will see me. Now the rolls are reversed and I watched my little princess stand up on the stage (with her dress up basically the whole time haha we kept telling her to pull it down) and my heart was exploding with pride. I love you my Andie!


5. Andie is in this stage of closing her eyes in pictures. Andie says that she thinks it looks pretty when she closes her eyes and it drives me insane because I want to see her gorgeous blues. Andie has also started telling people that she is shy. It is the cutest thing! Andie is very shy until she is comfortable and then she comes out of her bubble, that is exactly like her Momma.


6. Andie loved Zoo Lights. Andie is starting to understand we have traditions that we do each year, Zoo Lights is one of those we do every Christmas time. Andie loves seeing the lights and the animals, plus the temple Lights are a hit as well.


7. Andie celebrated another Christmas and she looked forward to this Christmas SO MUCH! Andie was so excited to tell her siblings that Santa would bring them lots of presents and they would be full of awesome toys. She kept telling Jake he would get McQueens and Brooklyn would get Tsum Tsums. Andie just wanted Santa to bring her anything and everything. Each time we walked around a store she would close her eyes and point and say Mom I want this for Christmas haha it was the cutest thing. I don't think Andie was disappointed at all come Christmas morning!


8. Andie was asked what do Mom and Dad say all the time? Her answer was the best ever. "Be Good and Be Normal" hahaha yes I didn't realize but this is exactly what Mom and Dad say to all the kids every single day when they are fighting or doing something bad or crazy. I love my kiddos.


Andie you make me more perfect everyday. You bring me so much joy, you have me reevaluate my life to make sure I am on the right path. You have blessed our lives from the moment we held you in our arms and each day we know is such a blessing to learn from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment