Saturday, May 13, 2017

Day of Errands

Usually when we make appointments we do a whole day of them and just start off the morning running. We did just that March 29th and Andie had the first appointment of the day by meeting with a pediatric dentist. I felt so comfortable with our choice and Andie did too which I think made me so confident in what the staff had to say. Sedation is scheduled to fix the teeth and I am a bit nervous but we can manage I am sure.









When we left the dental office we quickly drove across town as I had an appointment to meet with the Orthopedic doctor about my wrists. They have been swelling up and I haven't been able to bare weight on them for who knows how long plus I am starting to get some random goose egg like bumps on my wrists and arms.


The doctor did some tests and came back saying I am for sure positive for carpal tunnel. We had some X-rays that came back normal though so we went straight to injection right in my wrist. I was sent away for two weeks to wear some splints at night and got some wrist rests for my keyboard and mouse at work. Now we wait and see.


At this point we were starving so Chick-fil-a was the closest restaurant we could find that had a playground and obviously if you are going to be eating out as young parent playgrounds are top priority haha.



My license has been expired for just over four months so we decided today was the day that we better get that thing renewed. It isn't fun to stand in the long lines to do it so we knew the kids wouldn't be able to handle it. They stuck in the van with Zach and watched a movie while Mom did her thing, I am so relieved that is done with.



We then rushed home to get Daddy ready to change for work as he had to go to his dentist appointment before then. We decided the kids had enough adventure for one day so only Zachary went but of course I made him send me some photos. It was such a busy day but we definitely feel accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment