Sunday, May 7, 2017

Jake 3 Years

Jake you my boy are getting way to old, how are you three years old already? Jake is such a good big brother to his baby sister and loves copying and playing with Andie as well. Jake's a joy to have in the family and really makes the family complete with all his crazy energetic personality. Jake Oliver at 3 years old....

1. Jake says I'm Sorry. Jake has started to understand how to say "Sorry" and it is the cutest dang thing when he does something on accident and something happens then he will quickly say "I Sorry, I Sorry". I love his cute little words and how he tries to hard to apologize for his crazy out of the blue mistakes. I am so in love with this little kiddo.


2. Jake had so much fun in Idaho. Jake loved visiting his Uncles work with all these big trucks and tractors. Jake was in heaven climbing on all the big equipment and is also handling the long car rides with such a breeze when he has his TV/Movies to watch.


3. Jake burnt his hand. Jake has been my child to get the most hurt so far with his crazy boy adventures. We told him over and over again to just not touch a furnace and of course when you tell all little boy not to touch something they just have to do it. My poor little dude with his burnt fingers.


4. Jake LOVED the FYE store. We used to go to FYE so much during Mommy and Daddy's dating life but as we have moved to digital movies the last couple years we never make our way over there anymore. We swung by to sell the remains last of our DVDs and Jake was in pure HEAVEN! Jake loved all the TVs and Movies EVERYWHERE!


5. Jake loves playing with other kids. Jake has this love for other people and has such a caring little heart. Whenever Jake sees any kids whether they be little babies or even ten years old he is hanging out with them and trying to be their best friend.


6. Jake loves playing with Daddy. Jake has always been a Daddy's boy and the relationship they have is admirable. I love that Zach takes the time to play with his son, take him on drives and even help him learn of Disneyland love haha. Jake also enjoys hanging around with Mommy but for some reason I am just not as fun as Daddy through his eyes haha. One time at church Jake was running around the building and I decided to hide behind some doors and pop out at him. It was hilarious as he jumped up a mile whenever I popped out and said, "Mom you scared me". I love this guy!


7. Jake tried out a car shopping cart. We usually shop at stores such as Walmart, Winco, Target or Costco. So when we made our way to Harmon's one day and got in one of their car carts little man was having the time of his life driving his own McQueen. Jake is such a car lover.


8. Jake is a troublemaker. Ever since this kiddo could move around on his own silence means trouble. Jake definitely keeps us on our toes and life is never dull. For example lets take a look at my white out that I loved to use. I love my boy.


Jake Oliver you my boy are such a little character. You have made the past three years some of my best years yet. You have this joy for life that I am trying to learn from you to find the positive in all situations. You have the most soft and caring heart and I am definitely needing to learn from your example. I am truly so blessed to call you my son and love you daily. I love you so much Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment