Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Brooklyn 1 Year 11 Months

Brooklyn Riley I don't know how it happened but you are going to be TWO YEARS OLD NEXT MONTH! How is my baby going to be two and how do I not have another baby already? So far Mom has always had a baby before the next turns two years old but Brooklyn you are my baby girl and always will be, I love you! Brooklyn at 1 year 11 months old...

1. Brooklyn is Jake's little bud. I don't think I have ever seen siblings who love (and hate) each other more. Brooklyn and Jake play together all the time and for the most part talk gibberish to each other too and I love watching every moment of them bonding.


2. Brooklyn loves markers. Brooklyn is a little artist just like the other girls in the family and I love that. Markers is a favorite with Brooklyn and they aren't safe from her. She will color with them but never add the lids back on. So of course they all dry out and then its a vicious cycle because she wants more markers but they are all dead, Brooklyn gets mad and we buy more and it starts up all over again.


3. Brooklyn is still binky obsessed. This is going to be a hard one to break for this girl as I think she was more obsessed then Andie was and I thought that was bad. I hope by the time Brooklyn hits two years old we can start to break this habit.


4. Brooklyn loves cleaning with wipes. Brooklyn is basically my only child who is always willing to lend a hand and clean up the house, of course Brooklyn's favorite chore is to hand her a wipe and she goes crazy cleaning anything she can reach. Brooklyn is the cutest little cleaner I ever did see!


5. Brooklyn is my little cook. Brooklyn loves to play in the playhouse with the pots and pans. Brooklyn is constantly making food into these pans and exclaiming it is hot and not to touch. This girl is the cutest!


6. Brooklyn loves dancing. Brooklyn for as long as I can remember I have stated loves any sort of musical beat. Dancing obviously comes with the beat of any music and Brooklyn is so adorable when she dances.


7. Brooklyn has the softest heart. Brooklyn his like her parents and will do anything to make those around her happy even if that means doing something she may not have wanted to do in the first place. Brooklyn will comfort those if they need comforting, she will laugh with those who need a good laugh and everything else. I love my soft hearted little girl!


8. Brooklyn watched Conference. Brooklyn is such a cute little girl and during Conference then one of the prophets states, "We can heal spiritually, even when it seems incurable." As soon as the quote was finished being stated Brooklyn started slow clapping. It was the most perfect coincidence EVER!


Brooklyn I love everything about your sweet spirit. You have a contagious fiery personality and I know with that you will have such an amazing life. Your life you have ahead of you is going to be full of blessings and happiness. Brooklyn you are so perfect my girl, my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment