Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Seventy Cents

Am I the only one that forgets to use gift cards all the time and they just collect dust? Yes that is what I thought, I am a crazy women. It did come in handy for our family day when we were saving for our upcoming Disneyland trip. First off we went over to the aquarium because we have a family year pass. The kids loving seeing the animals, especially the sharks and penguins. Of course our family favorite is the playground they have at the aquarium and are constantly playing in it.


























Jake saw this little mini car and his mind exploded how an engine could fit in such a small car haha, it was awesome. He requested a picture by it and of course I couldn't resist a picture opportunity with Jake as this is the rarest of rare opportunities.


After the Aquarium are stomachs were a growling. We didn't want to spend money so we had to go where we had gift cards or in this case point money we could use. I love that Cafe Rio has the app you can scan your receipts in. I have saved up my money when going on the triple or more bonus days. Hello free delicious burritos, yum yum!




The main reason we were going out on our family day was to go and watch "The Incredibles 2" and that movie didn't disappoint. We had movie passes we could use that I saved up from Intermountain that were about to expire, so thank you old work. We got into the movie for free!


We decided to spoil ourselves and use a gift card we had to the movie theater to get some popcorn and drinks. This is where we spent 70 cents. Wow is popcorn and drinks at the movie expensive. We had like a 20 dollar gift card but even that didn't cover two drinks and a bucket of popcorn, wow!






We had such a fun time as a family and I think Incredibles 2 is going to be a family favorite when it comes out digitally in the next couple of months. Jack Jack is Brooklyn's favorite and Andie is loving Violet. Lets just say Jake loves Dash but I think he loved it all to be honest. Yeah for Disney always making great family oriented films. Our kids also loved dancing through all the music with the credits at the end of the movie. I love that my shy kids sometimes are able to burst from their bubbles. The audience gave them an encore, whom was left that is haha, hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment