Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Temple Importance

Ever since Zach and I have gotten married I have tried to make a monthly goal of going to the temple and I fail 100% of the time. That goal has started up again and so far this is the 2nd month in a row so hopefully we can make it in August sometime. I love that this go around through the temple, even though, it was a rushed last minute date. It calmed so many of our nerves. The spiritual experiences you can encounter in the four walls of our Lords home is indescribable. I am so blessed to be able to see beyond the veil when times are needed and boy has it been needed lately are my depression is at an all time high. I love my husband and this gospel we have in our lives!



2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have always tried my hardest to attend the temple when I can! :) Also, maybe we could go together sometime when I'm visiting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love this so much more then you know! Yes next time either of us is in each others State we are planning this, Yes!

      Delete