Thursday, April 11, 2013

Andie 10 Months

Andie is 10 months old and I can't believe it. I have been her mother in this world for 10 months but it feels like I have just begun. I have the sweetest girl of all time and am so proud to call her mine for eternity along with my amazing husband! Andie at 10 months old...

1. Andie is a crawler now but still prefers to scoot around. It is more like an army crawl then a scoot, she can speed along the ground.


2. Andie would rather feed herself then have me feed her. We have been getting stains all over her clothes because of her attempts so many times to feed herself. She does love pasta just like her mother!


3. Andie loves to go on walks. She would rather spend all day outside rain, snow or shine. She loves the outdoors more and more. We bought her, her first little pairs of shoes now that she would rather go outside then sit inside with her toys.


4. Andie stands up and walks along things by herself. She is starting to turn into a dare devil and thinks she may be able to reach something else to hold onto and keep walking this has made quite a few falls. She is scared of falling and is pretty good at catching herself before hitting the ground to hard.


5. Andie celebrated her first Easter and looked oh so cute in her little dress. We got the dress with her blessing dress because of the deal they were having way back when she was just a month old. It worked out perfectly for a pretty Easter dress.


6. Andie has always been super energetic but this last month she has gone insane. She is active and getting into trouble every hour she is awake. She gets really crazy when she is extra tired, just like her mom. There is no stopping this hyper girl, we are in for some trouble.


7. Andie understands more and more every day. If we say "no" or to "come here" she will do the small things. Its like a light switch goes on one day and they understand so much. She says "Dad" "Mom" and "Baba" for bottle. She will answer "Yeah" if you ask her a question too.


8. Andie has started sitting by herself in carts, and loves the attention she can get from all the customers while walking around in stores. She will wave and give high fives. She will try for hours to put her shoes on by herself and will clean them with wipes. She is learning so much!


I love my little girl and it amazes me to watch her learn and grow. She is so smart! She is very active and tires me out by the end of everyday but I wouldn't change that for the world. She is my little girl and I am so proud of her. I love my Andie Noelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment