Wednesday, April 17, 2013

General Conference

General Conference was so amazing this year, like every year! To me it went by so fast. I enjoyed being able to cuddle up on my couch with Zachary and Andie and watch the words of our prophets together. I went into Conference with a list of questions. Most of the questions consisted of just how to be a better wife and mother to my husband and beautiful daughter. I enjoyed Conference weekend and can't wait for the magazines to read the talks and mark them up! I am so grateful we get to listen to Conference, what a privilege that is for us today!


I am trying to do better the next six months by : 

1. Remembering to always have a prayer in my heart throughout the whole day.

2. Go to the temple at least once a month.

3. Write to our missionaries more often.

4. Be more open about the gospel. Let people know I am proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

5. Make family time a priority - Zachary and I planned a fun weekend every other week.

6. Don't be lazy, prioritize (Zachary and I were talking about this, I will write a whole blog post on lazy people - everyone is lazy)

7. Read daily scriptures as a family.

8. Take more pictures to save our memories together.

9. Make a 5 year plan of all our goals.

10. Be happy and enjoy my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment