Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter is always such a fun holiday. Its a time we get to remember our Savior and all that he has done for us. Its a time we get to spend together as a family making new memories. Its a time we get to celebrate our lives. Its a time we get to go to the house of the Lord and learn of him. Its a time we get to make more traditions.


I love being able to make my own family traditions. Andie had her first Easter this year! When children are this little they can't really run around and look for easter eggs or really understand the atonement that you are teaching them at this time of year. I had to do something special to celebrate her first Easter and there is no better way then my amazing, non skillful photo shoots!


After the photo shoot we had to head over to Grandpa and Grandma Redds (my parents) house for an easter egg hunt and easter dinner. It was so nice to be able to have the whole family together. Of course we were missing a few very important people like Melissa, Dallin and Kari but none the less it was just as fun! Andie enjoyed the search part out for the easter eggs.


Easter is such a special time of year to be able to celebrate our Saviors life. I am so happy for all that he has done for us and continues to do for me and my family. We have been blessed in so many ways and the blessings keep pouring down upon us. I love our Savior Jesus Christ!


No comments:

Post a Comment