Sunday, June 16, 2013

Andies Minnie Party

I was so excited for Andies 1st Birthday :) How can my little girl be a year old already? I decided on a Minnie Mouse theme due to the fact we would be in Disneyland for her first birthday. We were originally going to do giraffes but that might just have to be changed to her 2nd birthday :)






I had fun getting everything ready for the party. It's amazing how so many little details can make a party come to life. I made plates, napkins, banner and her cupcakes and wrote tutorials on another blog I write with some other wonderful ladies.


My sisters Melissa and Kari made Andie the coolest little car, Andie loves her ride!




At the party we decorated and people arrived at 5 but the pizza getting picked up was a little late. We ate pizza at 5:30 and enjoyed time just relaxing and watching our little girl.








Between Christmas and Andies birthday she forgot how to open presents. She got the hang of it after a few presents. She enjoyed seeing what special toy was inside.









Andie was spoiled by all her Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents and Parents. Thank you everyone for her gifts :) Andie loves all her presents and tries to play with them all, all the time.



After presents we had some cake and hung out and talked for hours. I had so much fun and so did Zach. Andie had the best of time and I'm pretty sure she loved her 1st Birthday Party :)






No comments:

Post a Comment