Thursday, November 14, 2013

20 Week Ultrasound

The morning of November 4th I was so excited to finally see our little boy again for the 20 week ultrasound. I anxiously sat through work and every phone call waiting for the clock to tick to 12:30.


Finally time came for me to head home, pick up Zach and rush over to the ultrasound clinic at the hospital. Andie was being watched by my Mom extra long this particular Monday so that we would not have to hold her through the important appointment. Going back to the same ultrasound clinic we went to for Andie, brought back so many memories. Its crazy how its been almost two years since that moment. Time flies.


Little Jake is looking healthy and is measuring perfect. Yes he is a little on the small side, just like his sister but that is no concern for me. The Ultrasound Tech and Doctor were a little concerned about his heart though. They couldn't get a clear enough picture of his heart to 100% say there was nothing wrong with it.


We haven't decided if it was the position that Jake was in, or if there really is a concern with his heart. I pray everything is 100% perfect on my little man. I get to go back in for another Ultrasound November 25th for hopefully a better look at the heart, after he has grown a few more weeks. Yes I am a little nervous but I feel that no matter the circumstance, he is my son and I love my little Jake. Jake will always be perfect in his mothers and fathers eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment