Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wadsworth #2 : It's a...

I have been looking forward to October 18th for what feels like forever. They day finally came and I was so excited to go into my appointment and find out if baby #2 is a boy or girl. Thank goodness I made my appointment for the morning, I would of gone crazy waiting all day!


Andie, Zachary and I all went to my Doctors appointment for the exciting news. We anxiously waited for Yamashiro. Andie was to entertained by all the doctor supplies everywhere. You can't lock a little girl in a room and expect her to behave right? I love my trouble maker.




As soon as Yamashiro pulled up my account he noticed I was just about 18 weeks, gender check! We followed to the Ultrasound room and within seconds we heard our little MAN. His heartbeat was perfect 150 and as far as the doctor could tell, little Jake is perfectly healthy.


We go in for our official anatomy scan November 4th and I hope everything is still perfect. With my coughing fits lately it better not affect my guy! I love my family. Zachary is the perfect husband. Andie is the most beautiful daughter. And soon we are adding the cutest boy to the crowd. Yes I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment