Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2013

I knew what I wanted Andie to be this year way before Halloween even came around. I ordered Andies costume back in July (early much?). I guess you can say I was wanting to be prepared, thanks to Pinterest!


Andie looked so cute in her Halloween costume and loved the couple of times she got to wear it. I was so excited to do another little photo shoot of Andie in her costume but it is getting to the stage where it's impossible to get non blurry pictures. I did manage to capture a couple beauties :)


This year we went to my sisters work party during the day to trick or treat like last year. We then decided to head over to our old old ward boundaries in West Valley that evening to go trick or treating. Andie had so much fun holding her bucket out and grabbing the candy out of bowls. She is one smart little girl, each time they would let Andie reach into the bowl she would pull out like 5 candies (I put them all back each time but one). Don't worry Andie is not a pig when it comes to her candy. Andie is actually very sweet, she would hand out candy from her bucket to other trick or treaters (It was pretty funny). She is our kind hearted girl for sure!



Andie is loving all the candy she gets to munch on. She brings me little pieces everyday to open up for her. Andie is so funny and cute, she had so much fun and I love my girl so much! She is my happy Andie and that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment