Saturday, July 19, 2014

Andie 2 Years 1 Month

Andie has finished one month already in her third year of life. How crazy? Time is seriously flying by faster then I like to admit! At 2 years 1 month old Andie is...

1. Andie is playing with Jake more and more. It's cute to have Andie want to include Jake in her tickling or roaring wars. She loves to push Jake in her doll stroller and have him play in her forts. Andie loves playing dress up with Jake and sharing her stuffed animal with him. I love watching my girl be the best big sister possible!


2. Andie knows (most) of her extended family names on my side of the family. I am working on making a book with a picture of each family member so she can name everyone. It's hard when she has to learn almost 50 names just to cover her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.


3. Andie had a fever of 101 this month. The fever stuck around for a couple of days with no other symptoms. I am such a worried mother when I know my girl is sick. I still don't know why the fever was so high but I loved the cuddle days I got with her.


4. Andie loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. In the Wadsworth household we go through peanut butter and jelly jars in less then a month. Andie has discovered this sandwich loving part and whenever the bread is in sight a sandwich must be made.


5. Andie has a love hate relationship with fireworks. Andie loves watching fireworks in videos or seeing them in pictures. Once you put Andie in front of a firework show the loud bangs get to her and she hides under a blanket. Andie is so funny with her love hate relationship!


6. Andie loves playing in water. Everyday Andie is asking if she can get on the cupboard and play in the sink. Yes it's my fault because I let her play in the water while I do dishes to entertain her but with her Ariel mermaid love she is bound to love water anyways.


7. Andie gets ready with me in the morning and loves it. When I put on lotion, brush and do hair, brush teeth, put on makeup or get dressed, Andie is right there with me doing it herself. Andie loves copying mom and getting all pretty with her hair done, clothes on a necklace to complete her outfit. I love pretending to put makeup on her face and help her brush her teeth. Andie is perfect!


8. Andie is in size 2T pants and shirts and size 3 diapers. Andie loves basically all food, there isn't really anything that she hates besides hot things and pop rocks. Andie hates getting her food cut up and would rather try to eat things whole. This is hard to do when you have a paranoid mother. Andie is not my baby anymore, she is such a big girl :)


Andie is an amazing daughter. Everything about his girl I love. Andie has the best smile and laugh. Her personality is one in a million. Watching my little girl grow up is a dream to me, I would never wish anything different!

No comments:

Post a Comment