Saturday, July 26, 2014

July Date

Three months in a row, we are on a role! This month Zachary and I didn't have much money to spend but we wanted to make it on our monthly date still (nothing is stopping that). We walked around the mall burning an hour before heading to a movie. 


We went to the dollar movie (which is only 50 cents on Wednesdays, love it) and watched "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". We have already seen this movie but it was SUPER good and we have wanted to watch it again ever since we saw it the first time.



After our movie we went over to Cafe Rio and had some delicious food. We have been eating healthier and I only finished half my burrito before being stuffed to the brim (when before I could of ate the whole thing). It was such a simple  date but so much fun! I love my husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment