Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 4th 2014

Every year I think I am not excited for July 4th, and every year I am reminded that I love July 4th (I thought I would never love July 4th, I guess my Canadian pride is evening out with my USA pride).









We went for a BBQ at Brent's house, Melissa's Fiance. It was delicious! How can a BBQ not be delicious when you have yummy burgers, chips, watermelon, salad, drinks and ice cream to feast on!
It was fun getting to meet Brent's parents and sister (we will know a few familiar faces come September for the wedding).














After we were filled we headed over to our backyard (city park) to watch the fireworks. It's always so neat watching the fireworks from our backyard because there is explosions all around you from everyone setting them off. Pictures don't do it justice! What a fun filled holiday we get to spend with family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment