Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Brooklyn Update

I had my 25 week doctors appointment on August 12th. My blood pressure is finally becoming more under control so hopefully that keeps up. I haven't gained any weight since last appointment, which I am okay with, and hopefully I keep on that trend.


We had Brooklyn's heart ultrasound and after much struggle of trying to make her flip and turn we finally got some good pictures of her heart. She is perfect! Brooklyn is still breech but that is okay as we still have lots more weeks of pregnancy ahead of us. Heart rate is 155bpm and she is measuring right on track for her size, almost 2 whole pounds.


I am so relieved to know her heart ultrasound has gone well and everything is still on track for an attempt of a VBAC. I am getting anxious and excited for November and think maybe, just maybe, I should start getting items together for my beautiful girl. I love you Brooklyn Riley and can't wait to hold you in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment