Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Andie 3 Years 2 Months

Andie Noelle your growing way to fast, not my baby anymore or even my toddler. Your growing so quickly and I never want you to forget as your growing how much your mother truly loves you. Andie at 3 years 2 months...

1. Andie loves to read books while watching the movie that goes along with it. We will read "The Little Mermaid while watching "The Little Mermaid" and as we turn the pages we wait for that part in the movie. I love how smart my Andie is.


2. Andie loves board games and puzzles. Andie is constantly asking to play games with Mom and Dad. This makes Christmas shopping this year easy ;)


3. Andie cleans up after herself (if told). We don't have to feel like we are forcing Andie to do anything anymore as she knows she must put that toy or game she is playing with before she can get a new one out. Cleaning the house has become a little easier!


4. Andie is a child after her mother and loves gum. She knows Mom has gum in the car, purse, diaper bag, etc. so she will take a piece and actually chew it for a bit, no more swallowing. Andie loves her gum!


5. Andie was accepted into preschool. I was so excited for her to be able to go to school and I think she would have great fun meeting new kids and learning from her teacher. I ended up pulling her out for another year as I decided it would be to much change for her as she is already getting a little sister this year. I don't want to overwhelm my princess.


6. Andie is getting a little sister, Brooklyn. I can't wait to see my girls together. Andie talks about Brooklyn already and how she has a baby in her stomach too. It's cute to watch her as she gets excited for her little sister even if she may not understand fully who Brooklyn is.


7. Andie loves her chart with stickers. I became a little desperate for a way to remember how to not forget prayers or scriptures with the kids. I made a chart up for Andie and Jake they get to put stickers on it daily. Andie LOVES it and will never let us forget now, who knew all it took was a 3 year old to help you remember things.


8. Andie loves our blue van. We weren't going to drive our van around much besides to work and back until Andie discovered how much fun it is. We took the captain seats out and just have the back bench. Andie loves to sit back there with her brother as we go on our adventures.


9. Andie loves iPad games. Who invented in app purchases anyways? Andie loves to get new games downloaded on her iPad and is learning so much. It's fun to watch as she finds new songs or learns the names of letters. Andie amazes me with how smart that girl really is.


Andie Noelle I love you, I really do! You will never realize how I love to watch your every move (sounds scary) and watch as you discover the world around you. You really are such a special daughter and everything about you is perfect, don't forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment