Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Jake 1 Year 5 Months

Jake Oliver your growing to fast, slow down. You will be in nursery next month and all though you and I are both ready for that I'm still not ready for my baby to be a toddler. Jake at 17 months...

1. Jake is so crazy! Sounds harsh to say but I don't mean it in a bad way. This kid has so much energy and is a never ending battery of smiles. Jake will spin in circles and then pull out his "crazy eyes" (rolls them around). This little boy is so insane with the amount of energy we have packed into his little body, I love you buddy!


2. Jake is talking more and more. Jake is now repeating more things after Mom, Dad or his big sister. "Yeah/Yes" is one of his favorites. Jake also says "Mom, Dad, Andie, Juice, Watch TV, Jake (for Jake and the never land pirates) Jakey (for himself) and much more". I love listening to my little boy being able to communicate more with us :)


3. Jake is our adventurer and loves going outside with his shoes on. Jake is not a shy little boy and will take off in any direction to explore the world more. Jake loves to run down all hills (which gives Mom a heart attack that he will hurt himself), and he also loves to play in the grass. This boy would play outside all day with his sister if Mom would let them!


4. Jake is going to be a big brother to a little sister. This is more of last months news but I never put in that we found out Jake will have a little sister. Jake loves babies so I am excited to see how he will act around Brooklyn. I think Jake will be so protective of his new baby sister come November.


5. Jake loves cheese string. There isn't much this boy hates in the food category but he does have a few favorites. Cheese string and juice is definitely on of the tops though :)


6. Jake loves to "Watch TV" as he says. Jake likes the background noise of the TV on as he plays, maybe it's a bad habit but Mom likes the back noise to. We watch a lot of Disney movies in our house and I have no shame, Jake doesn't either TV is his favorite!


7. Jake loves to push around the stroller. Yes I let my son play with his sisters toys when it comes to pushing around a stroller, I'm excited to have him push Brooklyn around in it just as Andie pushed him around. I'm so excited to watch as Jake builds a relationship with his little sister (can you tell).


8. Jake loves cars. We have a bin full of cars that Jake loves to pull out (Andie pulls out for him). Jake will "Vroom, Vroom" as he drives his cars around. This little one is such a boy with his likes and I'm okay with that ;)


9. This is more for my knowledge of Jake at 1 year 5 months. Jake is in size 4 diapers, but I'm sure could fit in size 3 still but it's easier to use what we have on hand. Jake drinks lots of liquid, who needs solids in their diet? Not this boy! Jake is wearing size 18 month and 2T clothes and takes naps once a day usually for about 2-3 hours. He is our perfect boy.


Jake Oliver I love you! I love your contagious laugh and never ending smile. I love your glares as you do something you know your not supposed to and Mommy says no. I love your little fake coughs and your love and kind heart you have for all your family members. I love you Buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment