Monday, November 30, 2015

Andie 3 Years 5 Months

Andie Noelle your so close to being three and a half years old already, one more month! How are you growing up so quickly and with such a strong personality and funny sense of humor. At three years five months...

1. Andie celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is always so much fun with food and family. Andies favorite part for sure was being able to play with her cousin Preslee, pie and cake was an added bonus :)


2. Andie celebrated Halloween. Halloween is Andies 2nd favorite holiday, nothing beats Christmas in her mind (and mine). Andie dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and said it was Red off of Super Why! Andie loved going Trick or Treating and people commenting on her costume, I love that girl!


3. Andie has a favorite song. Every time we get into the van Andie wants to listen to the same song on repeat. The song for the win is Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy. Watching Andie head bang to this song is probably the cutest sight ever while driving down the road!


4. Andie loves school time! I decided while Jake was napping instead of laying around feeling crummy from pregnancy I would spend some one on one time with Andie doing some fun activities. Andie LOVES this time and would do it all day long if it were possible. I love this one on one time with my girl!


5. Andie loves to help Mom & Dad with their chores. Mom is in charge of laundry and Andie loves to be able to put the clothes in the washing machine, then dryer and then fold them. Andies favorite part about laundry is when we get to scrub the clothes of any stains. Andie also loves to help Daddy scrub the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and then to unload and put away. It's amazing how helpful our little girl can be!


6. Andie loves to play with Dad. Dad is away a lot with work as he provides for our family and studying for school. Each night before bed Andie plays "pixie dust" (singing you can fly in Peter Pan while he lays on his back and Andie is in his outstretched arms flying in the air) with Dad. It's so cute the bond and love Andie and Daddy have!


7. Andie loves to shred. We have a shredder and Andie has become crazy obsessed with it. Mom has to be extra careful with papers I leave out because this girl will shred them all. I love having my own little personal shredder though, don't get me wrong, I love all the help Andie is to me.


8. Andie has such a vocabulary. Yes she still doesn't talk around people very often as she is such a shy person but let me tell you, this girl will talk up a storm. My favorite thing to hear from Andie is when she is playing with her brother and says "Your turn, now my turn". I love that she is able to (for the most part) share and take turns with Jake as they play together. I love watching the bond that Andie has with her brother :)


Little girl your accomplishing so much and becoming so independent. You have such a kind and loving personality that is such a great example to me. Andie you are my perfect girl and I want you to never change, I love you for always!

No comments:

Post a Comment