Sunday, February 26, 2017

Christmas Eve 2016

I think I was the one most excited for Christmas this year, okay maybe Andie was right up there with me. I love Christmas being a parent but I get so nervous that it won't even be as perfect as I want it to be for my kids. On Christmas Eve we had to try and get all things in place for the next day (CHRISTMAS) and we happened to make it just in time before heading to Grandpa and Grandma Redd's house for the nativity act out.







This year in the acting out of the nativity we had me as Mary, Zach as Joseph and of course Brooklyn was our baby Jesus. Jake was a shepherd and he wasn't impressed with dressing up. Jake is definitely our little guy that HATES to try new things, costumes was a NO GO! Andie loves dressing up and being in the nativity.































After the nativity we came back home and Santa had brought over some Christmas Eve PJ's and blankets. I always get so excited to see the kids reactions to the blankets and pajamas since the blankets are characters they are into usually it gets so fun and personal.









Now we all try to sleep quick so Santa can come and bring us lots of presents and of course eat the cookies we made for him!






I have to add this picture in for my family history since that is what the blog is about anyways. So many people announced their pregnancies on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day just like all the other years past but this year I was feeling the loss of a pregnancy. I was feeling loss of hopes and dreams. I was feeling the loss of our little nugget I had the privilege of carrying for two months. This has been a tough Christmas season for me but I do feel blessed for my three children already.

No comments:

Post a Comment