Sunday, February 26, 2017

Christmas 2016

Christmas morning arrived and Zachary went to help both his patients that morning so when the kiddos woke up I had the privilege of holding them hostage in Mom and Dads room until Zachary was home to see the Christmas tree. I happened to at least capture some pajama photos during the wait.








Once Daddy arrived home I was so excited for the kiddos to see the tree and I held them away for so long and guess what, I missed it! It's okay Daddy saw it though after all my hard work AHHHH. I was pretty frustrated and upset. The kiddos did have so much excitement seeing their tree full of presents for them and the cookies were gone too.





























































































































We spent all day opening up presents and by early afternoon our house was a COMPLETE MESS! The boxes, paper, toys, ahhh this is to much for the OCD Mom to handle. It was so cute watching the kids with their toys and even being excited about their siblings toys too.







































We ate our traditional breakfast foods on Christmas Day but instead of in the morning it was after the excitement of all the presents being opened up. We then of course had to take advantage of all the beautiful snow that had fallen and get out and play. We never take the kids out to play in the snow and we had to make due with the snow gear we had but the kids LOVED IT (even if Brooklyn's snow pants were held together at the feet with hair elastics haha).






















By the end of the day when the kids were tired out and in bed of course Zachary and I spent the night cleaning and celebrating TEN WHOLE YEARS TOGETHER! I can't believe we have been officially together for a decade already and what a life we have created together. I love you my handsome! Merry Christmas to all, now bring on Christmas 2017.




No comments:

Post a Comment