Thursday, September 28, 2017

Miscarriage

Where do you start with documenting something in your life that has made such an impact in your life but yet you have no sentimental reminders?


As everyone knows I miscarried December of 2016 right before Christmas. This was my second miscarriage since having Brooklyn. Our first was in July of 2016 very early at 5 weeks. Decembers miscarriage felt different because it was a rainbow of hope. I was pregnant at my brothers wedding. I was pregnant for Thanksgiving and my birthday. I held this baby for 9 weeks, yes it was still early but it was my rainbow.


July 20th I would of had my rainbow. July was a year mark from the first miscarriage. July was a very difficult month for me! I haven't been myself this whole year and yes I'm silently suffering. I have a lot of insecurities in life and the struggles we have had since December have made it worse.



It didn't help that in July, yes on my due date, I find out yet again that we were expecting another rainbow but this time it was cut short again. We had another early miscarriage at 6 weeks. Yes we have had three miscarriages now right in a row and I think I feel a little broken inside. 


We have been seeing a new doctor as my old one retired and so far we are optimistic that things will turn out okay. We know that we have a plan and can raise some of our babies in the next life. If you see Zach and I just struggling just a little just know our hearts are broken but also very hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment