Sunday, September 24, 2017

Jake 3 Years 3 Months

Jake you just keep on growing and I don't know what I think about that. You are supposed to be my little boy forever but the advancements you make each month just prove to me how old you truly are getting. Jake at three years three months...


1. Jake went bowling for the 1st time. Jake had so much fun rolling the bowl down the ramp and trying to hit all his pins. He sometimes got a bit upset if he couldn't hit them all but he would somehow roll so many splits that it was hard to even help him get all the pins down. He rocked though and totally won us all, dang boy you have some talent!


2. Jake is still not a fan of cotton candy. Jake is one that hates to try new things. Sometimes we can convince him to try something and he is very opinionated and will let us know if he hates it or not. Jake recently tried cotton candy and he hated how he had hair in his mouth that would disappear haha. I love him!


3. Jake loves his Mickey sweater. Jake is a fan of all things Disney and of course this kid is cold basically ALL the time so how could you go wrong then by giving him a sweater. Jake loves this jacket so much and always wants to wear it everywhere.


4. Jake is still crazy about swords. This boy is such a boy when it comes to his cars, swords and not smiling much in pictures. Jake loves that Mom and Dad finally broke and we got him a sword that we got at an arcade. Jake loves his little sword!


5. Jake understood moms stitches. With Mom having surgery I had to tell the kiddos not to tough my wrist a lot but the minute I told Jake that Mom had some stitches in his hand he never once tried to touch it. Is it sad that Jake is still so scared from his experience with stitches on his forehead months back? Poor kiddo, I love his sweet heart.


6. Jake started potty training for 3 days and did AMAZING! Jake had like zero accidents and was rocking the potty training business, we bribed him so that we could take him to see Cars 3. Of course Jake would do anything for his McQueen, silly boy!


7. Jake loves pizza. There is three foods in this world that Jake will always eat no matter what. Juice, Pizza and Fruit Snacks. This boy I swear could live on these three things and survive!


8. Jake is always outside. Jake has always loved playing outdoors, it is his favorite activity yet. Jake also loved when we set up a little kid pool with a spray toy that he could run around in. Jake was truly in heaven. Jake is my outdoors men.


Jake is such a funny little kiddo that says the darnedest things. I really need to start writing down some of the things he says each and every day. Jake you have a joy for life that gives me the energy to live my life to the fullest as well. I love you my handsome man, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment