Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Wrist Surgery

Surgery day came quickly to verify what has happened to my wrist and see if we could find some answers to fix my every day pain. I was nervous the morning of the surgery NOT for the surgery itself but rather the fear that they wouldn't find anything and state it was all in my head and they couldn't do anything to fix me. I had advised the doctor and nurses of my fears and each one assured me they would find something, and they were right.





After surgery they stated I had multiple tears everywhere throughout my wrists. I also had some ganglion cysts growing and all that damage was irritating all my nerves and creating tumors throughout my arm. So with all that said and done I sure dang hope that my arm heals well and I will have my pain taken away and no more abnormal bumps growing.




I have been in ALOT of pain and didn't think wrist surgery would hurt this badly but you realize that simple tasks such as getting dressed, eating, writing, cough cough wiping cough cough, and everything else you do with your dominate hard is basically IMPOSSIBLE! I got pretty good using my left hand for everything, got lots of help by my husband and of course family watched the kids so I could rest, even though the kids were simply AMAZING (I thought they would attack my hand but nope). I had a week off of work and iced my hand what felt like constantly to help with my pain. This better of been worth it haha!









No comments:

Post a Comment